Have you ever feel high CPU usage problem in your windows Computer? Do you know what’s the reason behind the heavy usage of CPU and RAM? Well, After the Update of Windows 10 We found that service Host Superfetch is the most common reason behind this problem. If you have not information about then we are going to explain Superfetch Problem briefly. We listed different methods to fixes for Service Host Superfetch High Usage problem.
Many Windows 10 user users are reported the Superfetch High Disk memory and high usage by the Local Host. But, people do not know the main reason for this high cpu usage and unable to solve the issue service host superfetch issue. If you are facing this then you have got the right page. If you want to solve this Service host superfetch Windows 10 Problem then read the article. Our team has shared several solutions to fix the superfetch problem.
What is Service Host Superfetch?
Service host Superfetch windows problem is followed by Windows Vista and Onwards. What this service actually do is handle all the windows programs running with the memory so that they can run Smoothly. Superfetch also boost the performance of your laptop better by manage the CPU used by any program.
Superfetch fetch the recently open files, program directly to the RAM instead of using the Hard Drive. by this way, it increases the performance better and smoother. because of this to get data from RAM is faster than Hard Disk, it makes the motherboard program processing very quickly. It also improves the boot time of any application of your windows computer.
Service Host Superfetch works as a Cache memory of the data which cache the recently opened data to the RAM. However, it helps the application to boot faster as getting data from the RAM is faster than the normal Hask Disk. But, if the system doesn’t have the required hardware, then it can create runtime problems. The most popular problem is High Disk Usage.
Fix Superfetch High Disk Usage Problem
Now, Read carefully the instruction Guide on how to disable superfetch Problem. This will solve your high Disk usage Problem. The superfetch problem mostly the low capacity ram users will be faced.
Solution 1: Disable the Service to Fix Superfetch Problem
You can disable the service host superfetch to get rid of CPU High Disk usage. After disable superfetch service, follow the below method. We have posted the 2 different ways, you can use your easiest method and which works for you to disable superfetch.
Method 1: Disable Superfetch Using the Run Command
- Press Windows Key + R to open the Run Terminal.
- Now, dialog box was open. Type services.msc in the box and click Ok.
- Now dialog box with all the running services display on screen. Just find the Superfetch program there and then right click on it.
- Click on the Properties and choose the Startup Type as “Disabled” from the dropdown.
- The Superfetch service will be stopped now permanently.
Method 2: Disable the Superfetch Service with the Cmd
- Open Start Menu and search for Cmd in the programs.
- Now, Right click on the Command Prompt and click on Run as Administrator.
- System will ask the permission, just click on Yes.
- When the Command Prompt Open, type net.exe stop superfetch and Press Enter.
Solution 2: Fix the Problem using Windows Update Troubleshooter
The high disk usage error doesn’t come with only Superfetch only. The issue can be incrase with the Windows Update Program. Follow the steps here in order to solve service host: superfetch Windows 10 problem.
- At first, Press the Windows Key + I to launch the setting app.
- After opening the settings, navigate to the Update & Security option.
- Once the Update & Security Panel opens, click on the Troubleshooter option situated at the left corner of the screen and click on Windows Update.
- Wait for some time till the system completely scans your Computer and detect the problems.
- After getting the details of the problem, just click on the Fix issue.
- When the troubleshoot finishes, check if the problem is solved.
So this the article about the Service Host Superfetch windows 10. we hope that the listed solutions provided fixed the Superfetch High Disk Usage Problem. We have shared the different method to solve service host superfetch.If the first method doesn’t work for you then second will be worked. We hope this post was helpful to Windows users. Comment below if you’re facing any type of query on superfetch Windows 10.