Posted on July 5, 2018
9 Wedding Hair Mistakes You Don’t Want to Make
Your wedding day is a day you will always want to remember. You have probably been dreaming about your wedding day since the time you were young. All of us want to look our best or even better and we hope and pray that nothing goes wrong. Yes, planning the perfect wedding can be stressful but it is well worth it in the end. Creating memories that will last a lifetime does take work, but you will thank yourself when it is done and over.
There are a few things that you will want to avoid when planning your perfect wedding. Here the top 3.
- Waiting till the last minute to begin planning.
- Not choosing the right dress.
- Not having your hair and makeup done right.
Those are the top three points that seem to get in the way. So, get to planning and choosing your best bridal hair and makeup NYC and the rest will fall into place. When choosing a hairstylist for your wedding day there are some points that you will want to remember. Below is a list of the top 9 wedding hair mistakes that you do not want to make.
- Don’t do the unnatural look. Brides want to be beautiful on their wedding day and having the wrong hairstyle will not make you happy. Communication before your wedding day with your stylist is very important. It is best to even request multiple meetings before the big day.
- Get the hairstyle that you want and not the one that the hairstylist says you just have to have. This is your big day, and everything should be just as you want it.
- Do not try to style your own hair on your wedding morning. A style that worked a million times before may not work out right on your wedding day. Hiring a bridal hair and makeup NYC expert is well worth the money.
- Even if you dream of having longer hair on your wedding day do not skip on getting your hair trimmed regularly. The longer you go without the regular hair trims the more damage that is being done.
- Do not get your haircut at the last minute! After a fresh haircut it takes about two weeks for the cut to look natural.
- Do not wait until the last minutes to have your hair colored. The dye takes about a week to mix with your natural hair oils and look its best. Waiting until the last minute to dye your locks can also lead to havoc if the color comes out wrong.
- Not using heat protectant. Your hair is being put through a loot with the bridal shower and other engagements before the bog day. Hairdryers, curling irons, and hair straighteners can create damage.
- Do not shampoo on your big day. Use the time the day before to shampoo your hair. Shampooing the day before the natural oils to be working and you will look great.
- Choose your wedding day hair accessories well before your wedding day and speak with your stylist on how they will be used and the look you are trying to achieve.
The above recommendations come from both bridal hair and makeup NYC experts and brides themselves. Having your hair perfect on your wedding day is not impossible at all.